Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Oil Leak Between Engine And Transmission
Oil Leak Between Engine And Transmission. I have a 2.5l in a 97 wrangler with 177,500 miles on it. Discussion starter · #1 · oct 28, 2011.

I have a 2.5l in a 97 wrangler with 177,500 miles on it. Drove the car for 20 min, somehow aggressively in the. #6 · jul 14, 2008.
It Could Be The Oil Pan Gasket.
I have a 1989 mercury grand marquis ls that has traveled 93,000 miles. It may be difficult to tell the. I also have sweaty seals on.
Other Areas Do Leak, Looking Like A Rear Main Seal.
1996 civic posted by nwentz. Cleaned and dried everything that i could reach around the engine, including the valve cover gasket and oil pan gasket. Without seeing it, its hard to offer much more advice.
I Have A 2.5L In A 97 Wrangler With 177,500 Miles On It.
Its not impossible its leaking from above the gearbox, and. If it's only between your engine and trans the three most likely possibilities would be your rear main seal, oil pan gasket or torque converter seal if you got an auto. Replied by markyp2000 on topic oil leak between engine and gearbox?
I Would Immediately Do An Oil And Filter Change To Get Rid Of The Contaminated Oil And Lessen The Possibility Of Any More Damage Done.
It is probably the rear main seal and you don't have to remove the engine or trans to replace it. The average transmission fluid leak cost is between $100 and $300, depending on the car model and labor costs. The engine in it is used and i do not know the actual miles on it.
By The Way, I Want To Replace All The Remaining Seals.
Oil leak between engine and gearbox baja racer. Discussion starter · #1 · oct 28, 2011. If your sump was leaking yes it would there is a metal plate held.
Comments
Post a Comment